Sunday, April 13, 2008

Went to visit Great-grandma

So what's my long long day about.. I went to visit great-grandma today. Slept at 1 plus yesterday, and my sis actually called back at 7 plus in the morning just to ask me about hello kitty. Haha. But I managed to get back to sleep before I wake up to go Mandai. The fire was super hot there.. We had a hard time burning the joss paper. I think all my pores are open, nearing the extremely hot fire. Mei mei is very cute as usual.. She keep doing lame stuffs. Didn't take a photo of her today as it was not a suitable place.. I came back to sleep and got woken up by Mervin's call (don't know the how many time he called when I am sleeping le..). I went to Amk hub with family, my sis wanted to buy new clothes for school. It's her first day tomorrow, all the best! 加油! That's my day~ Tata~

A picture of me for you~


I finished the cake yesterday..

No comments:

Post a Comment