Friday, April 11, 2008

SURPRISE



AHhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What happened?? Today I woke up with tons of question marks over my head.. 昨天发生了什么事?Haha.. 2nd pre-birthday celebration for the year~ I think my house got invaded by strangers.. THANK-YOU! Thanks lots to my dearest friends, Dor, Wei, WY & Kok, (Kok-what dor call him, not included in the dearest friends, although this is the 2nd time he appeared to celebrate my birthday.. Hee. Puzzled about who kok is?) for the surprise.. Actually it was more of shock, coz my mum shocked me, i think she got shocked too..

To dor:
Touched that you took out time to plan and come over just for my birthday, didn't even had time to have dinner, and need to have it at my house at 11 plus.. *Guilty* Haha.. I shan't complain so much about no celebrations with family le..

To wei:
谢谢你!可怜的小薇要吃沙拉当晚餐,到我家肚子饿了,我没有maggie mee offer.. 晚餐自己要吃多点哦,好好照顾自己!

To WY & kok (Wonder if they will read):
Thanks WY, still bother to make a trip down to my house after interview, 祝你interview 成功!Hope kok didn't get fine.. Thanks to kok too..

To the person who kept the cake (I think is dor..):
Haha.. Thanks. I woke up thinking who kept the cake,then did the person remove the wax.& i went check in the fridge, everything is done nicely. I totally forgot about it.=X

DS session again at my house.. (Wei, Kok & WY, dor taking the photos with wei's phone)

No comments:

Post a Comment