Wednesday, April 09, 2008

My 201th entry~

I just had honeydew milk.. Thailand mangoes are nice too, haha, my sis cannot eat, by the time she comes back, the mangoes will be rotten. (But we will eat finish before they rot.) I am super tired!! Went to NP with my sis to repair her com, but we were told that her com is under warranty, so we have to go down to fujitsu. So we made all the way down to funan. They need 3 days to check and repair.. (How my sis going study without her com on mon???) Haha. I am going to haunt them untill they return the com in good and workable condition before mon. I DON'T CARE!! Since we are there, so we went shop shop around at suntec. (P.S. I saw this princess forever friends bear.. very pretty! I like!!!) That's my day.. Thanks lots to WY, Gerald, 3rd aunt, Adeline, for your guidance on com issues & directions!! =D

My sis bought me this watch.

She had a similar one too.. (do they look familar? haha. this is the edited version under my magic hands..)


My sis in her lab coat..

No comments:

Post a Comment