Thursday, April 17, 2008

Birthday celebration Part 4-The last?

So I'm going to talk about yesterday.. Thank-you xiao wei for going out with me and sending me home because it was my birthday.. We had a great exercise! ;) It was birthday celebration part 4 for me at night. (I think the last one, stopping at my favourite number.) So it was a simple cake celebration with my family at home. We had to wait until 10 plus for my sis to come back from school. I had a very special chocolate mint cake. Mainly when you eat chocolate mint cake, it will be cake with mint flavour chocolate. But the cake I had from polar was different, it was chocolate cake with mint cream.. Haha.. Hmm.. To wei, it taste a bit weird, but still quite nice, only mint flavour too strong..

P.S. Happy Birthday Kenneth! (Let you enjoy pics of my cake. hehe~)

My special chocolate mint cake..

Hehe.. I'm 20! (OMG!)

Where's my prince charming~

*More photos in my album..



Special thanks to the following people for your birthday wishes..
Wei(haha.. you don't know wish me how many times & celebrated how many times of my birthday.), flower, lover, Ling, WY, Mervin, 妹妹,Adeline, Gerald, Lynette, Mao mao, Soke Hwa, Heup Seng,Dor,Win win, Elisa, Eileen, YuWu, 2t & mel (she video conference me..).
Thanks to pearl & teck boon for you friendster comments too..

No comments:

Post a Comment