Sunday, April 13, 2008

Birthday Celebration Part 3


Hahaha.. No matter how tired I am, no matter how early I need to wake up tomorrow, I still wanna blog about the day which just past at hour ago. Thank-you! It's my 3rd pre-birthday celebration, this time round with my lovely cousins! I love you all. Thanks for all the efforts, the vitamin M, and most importantly, the cute cake & my wish to see a dedication on the fountain.. I really enjoyed myself..

My cousins & sis having meeting.. (I'm outcast-ed!!)


We ate at pizza hut..


The cute birthday cake.. OMG! I'm 20~

Poor girl girl.. Got 毁容 by us.. 2nd pic is part left after what the girls ate.


After the guys eat, ALL GONE! (hehe. 7 of us finished the cake..)


The panda cake gift.. (Till now i still don't it's for what purpose. =X)


The laser message. (Edited version-the song dedicated was Hero.)



If you see such a laser message: "To Dick, From Harry~Will you marry me? To Harry, From Dick~Over my dead body." It's a stupid prank from my cousins Dick & Harry.. Haha. Okie.. I'm off to zzzzzzzzzzzzz.. Going pray my great-grandma in the morning..

No comments:

Post a Comment