Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I love spending time with you~

Haha.. If my last entry sounded too sad, I AM FINE!! It's just that 20 years first time I'll not be celebrating my birthday with my family, I don't know what to feel.. =X

Ling & Wei!! I love spending time with you!! Haha.. Yesterday night was great, although you 2 were always playing ds.. Thanks a million for the meal..

Meal with wei & ling for my pre-birthday.. (Y m i nt in e photos!! I'm behind the cam...)

Pressie from ling.. (She still rmb I say I like dis precious moments bag! *touched* & she bought hallmark card again.. Expensive..)
My smiley fries; pressies from wei from taiwan. (Spot the 友情符, I don't spend lots money, no need bank book~)


Random Photos..

My game got this red turnip & turnip, so when my sis saw this, she asked me to take a photos of the turnips.. (Red turnips can be sold for 16 000 bells each in my game land..)

Phone at the airport.. (It's touch screen..)

Expensive meal at the airport (while waiting my sis's flight to take off..)


This section is dedicated to some fans.. Haha. My sis bought this taiwan magazine, Play. Inside really got good stuffs. All STARS~

To ling & wei.. (Energy eating pizza..)

Requested by Adeline.. (S.H.E)

To Eileen (Angela)

Wow! So big.. Haha.. (dong dong & ah bu~)


My block having electricity cut-off from 1pm-4pm later.. So, no tv & com.. :'( Tata~ going watch shows 1st..

No comments:

Post a Comment