Sunday, April 06, 2008

1st time

Long long day.. So a few minutes ago marks the day when I first went to terminal 3.. Haha.. I don't quite like T3, nothing much, T2 nicer.. My sis went abraod to work, coming back on 15apr, it's a work cum traveling in LA & San Diego. I am very confused and sad. Why my mei wanna act this way? It just make me cannot decide whether I want to go Bangkok, and everything just always comes together. It's not settled and my sis had already flown off. (Half of my brain knows that I won't be able to join this trip.) My birthday celebration is yet to be settled. (Talking about this, thanks lover.. Miss ya..)
Happy Belated Birthday Melissa, I am just a few minutes late on posting. Ha. I am really saded that I am in the same rank with him..
I am going off to relieve myself, really too many things for me to think and settle.. It really fills to my top.. (thanks gerald for helping on a class gathering.. yearning for one..)

No comments:

Post a Comment