Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Waiting~

My grandma had a fall yesterday and I found out the worst thing is 等等等等。。。OMG! How
many hours you have to wait at the A&E? My grandma waited for hmm.. 3, 4, 5 hours?? Lucky my grandma is fine. But the issue I want to highlight is, my grandma fell down outside her house near-by shops.She fell flat on her face and her face was covered all over with blood. I am really amazed that kind souls could actually calmly help her up to her house with her face all covered in blood. Why didn't they just call for an ambulance?? Ok. I was tild that my granma actually insisted that she don't need an ambulance. Hope she gets well soon.. Will go and visit her on Sunday..

P.S. Entry edited on Wed..

Oh ya, by the way, my mum saw this guy walking out of the cubical in the ladies'toilet in AMK polyclinic yesterday. The guy still actually accussed my mum that she went into the wrong gender's toilet. When my mum told him back that it was a ladies'toilet, he apologised ang quickly went out. What was he doing in the ladies'toilet??! Unless he's blind or have no common sense at all, if not can'the just see that ladies' toilet have all cubicals and no standing toilets??!! I THINK HE IS JUST A PEEPING TOM!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment