Thursday, August 31, 2006

Feeling terrible

I just did something to hurt myself today. I bought lots of food and stuffed myself till i puke.. But i like the feeling. Sounds sick?? I don't care. I just feel terrible. I feel like doing crazy stuffs. But there's nothing i can do which will make me feel better. Face reality madeleine!!!!!!! ArgHHHHHHHHH...... I hope i can too.. But i cannot!!!! I am suffering... Help help! Anyway, Happy Teachers' Day to alll my dearest teachers!!! I love you all loads!!!!!!!!!!! Today the concert, the teachers actually acted to be students.. So dam cute and i am really touched by the teachers.. Maybe this kind of make me feel that i didn't regret going innova and going school in the heavy rain...... Hehe. I shall go watch some shows for a break........ Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment