Tuesday, August 08, 2006

World War III

As I scroll through my phone book, i feel so lost all of the sudden. When something happen in your family, the first thought that comes to your mind may be friends, who you can depend on, and listen to all your worries and complains. But, don't know why, i feel friend-less all of the sudden. I really don't know who to tell, and who i can depend on. I haven't tell anyone about what happened yesterday. I am going to take all the memories of what happened yesterday and put it in all here. It's too scary for me to take it, and too hurting to think about it.

Mr Teo wanted us to get our results slip signed. So i asked my dad to sign my results slip. My dad cannot read English. So he told my mum to read it then call him sign. As my mum already see my results slip, she just say that i did badly. So my dad went like bit crazy and angry. (When he haven't even see my results.) He was like scolding and even say it's better off that i just jump off the fifth storey. We went for dinner. I was too hurt to have mine, so i didn't eat anything. My dad just ordered his food, ate and left. My mum was like going crazy when she reach home. Because my dad left without a word and wasn't home. Mum went really to the extreme crazy and say she want a divorce. Dad came home at 10 plus. He showered and went to bed. My mum started to cry and complain. (Don't wish to talk about the contents.) Then my mum went out. My dad was like waking me and my sis up in anger, while he ordered my mum not to go off first, make things clear before she go. Mum didn't listen. She went off. So dad ordered my sis to go find back my mum. I went along with my sis. We were walking in the cold, dark night, trying to look for my mum. I have night blindness. So i was like seeing images here and there.. After a while, me and sis saw mum walking back to our block. So we went back home. My parents started quarreling badly. It went on for a while before we were all ordered back to sleep. I really don't understand my parents. I don't think they deserve to be parents at all. My dad actually ordered my sis, a teenage girl to go out in the middle of the night, to look for my mum, when it is his fault that my mum left house. I hate my dad. I hate my mum too. I think she's having depression. She always think of things which is not true and start accusing people. I have been thinking, maybe i should listen to my dad's advice. If i am gone, maybe all this will not happen and i also don't have to suffer..

School is fine today. Had a half-day. The national day concert is nice. And best of all is Shawn's mum almond jelly longans. Thx thx Shawn and his mum. I went to eat and is back now in prison.. My mood is still not that good. Hope everything will just be a nightmare..

Thx dumb dumb and especially Jestyn for being there for me. Thx thx. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment