Sunday, August 20, 2006

Not feeling well still








Yups yups.. I am still not feeling that well. Maybe i am going to fall sick badly soon. =X Just now i went jogging with my sis in the evening. Think i have a month didn't run le, had quite a hard time. But we had a fun time at the lower pierce reservoir. Haha. After running, we ate quite lots of oily food for dinner, so think the running end up useless.. I still have tonnes of homework and i haven't study for my pure maths mock paper, and the prelim 2 time-table is out.. Prelim 2 chinese paper two will spread till the second week the tuesday.. Arghhh.... Life sucks. I hate it..



These are pictures of what my sis gave me as encouragement. wanted to share the words on it with you people, "Only those who chase their dreams will catch them." Tata~ Off to homework land..

No comments:

Post a Comment