Saturday, September 02, 2006

Apart from the real world

I have been living in my world for two days.. I uploaded this theme song of the show "Princess Hours". It is a very nice show. Highly recommended!! This song the lyrics is so true. But i didn't manage to find the translated version.. After watching so many dramas, i realised that all the shows always end up with the guy falling in love with the girl he didn't expect he will have feelings towards and it is through this girl that the guy will find himself. Haha.. Enough of dramas.. My mama got bacteria attack. Her finger is very swollen. And know what?? It's her middle finger which is swollen. So you can imagine her pointing her middle finger at us when she wanted to show us her swollen finger.. -_-" I have been wasting lots of time.. Something is bothering me so much. I want go crazy shopping!! I am really sorry if i have hurt you in anyway... Tata~ Nothing much to say about my boring life..

No comments:

Post a Comment