Friday, August 11, 2006

Happy times are just like fireworks

Happy times are just like fireworks. It's so true. Shawn, i am so sorry that i bullied you today. But Saunders say before that there no use to apologise when you have already did something.. So i shall take my apology back.. =p But then i think think le, i didn't bully you right?? I asked you nicely to help me with a "thank-you" and a "please". Yups yups. Had dinner and watched fireworks today. The fireworks is super nice!! I like it so much!! Especially the green stars.. Hehe. Thanks guys.. Had a great time with you all today. =D I did lots stupid stuffs just now. (Want know what i did, ask me..) I am wide awake now okie.. No any bit of drunk. Just showered and my hair is still wet. I shall go dry my hair and sleep. I am tired..

Ling, i am so sorry that i cannot go watch fireworks with you tomorrow.. I miss you so so much.. Meet up soon ya.. Maybe next week, coz my school ending early.. *wink wink*

I baked cookies yesterday..

No comments:

Post a Comment