Wednesday, August 30, 2006

YuYang is dam dam dam^infinity handsome


OMG!!!! I took photos with Khim, Adriano and of course YUYANG!! YuYang is very very handsome.. Hehe. But he is too young for me.. Anyway, it's really great time spent in school and they sing live really very nice. Although Adriano was bit nervous.. I am so tired now. After the GP prelim 2, which i am going to flunk, and the maths and physics extra lessons and the shopping. My back is aching now.. But i am still very happy that i took photos with YuYang.. Hehehehehehe....... I had a bad and weird dream. Yesterday, i was reading through my diary after i wrote an entry. I almost cried. Then i message lily, and her words really make me cried badly when i continue reading.. Hmm.. Shall not think about that incident, but what actually make me cried is a letter.. The POP talent show case was great.. Going bath le.. Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment