Wednesday, August 23, 2006

What happens when the wrong love occurs??

Omg! The love that you yearn never comes but the wrong love always comes knocking on your door. When this happens, what should you do?? Get a subsitute or be a hard core? Anyway, beware, this kind of wrong love is in the air.. I realised that most teachers are bias. My sis was complaining about how unfairly she was treated by her teacher, and another sis started recalling back on her secondary school days when her class was treated unfairly, because her class was so called the "lousy" class.. This make me want to blog about an incident which happened. During a lesson, student A asked the teacher, "Can i draw the table with one leg?" Student B commented that it was such a stupid question and teacher heard his comment. So teacher said, "It's not a silly question student B. This question can tell between a good student and a better one." What the fuck! Was the teacher trying to side student A, or was the teacher trying to tell that it is not a stupid question, or was the teacher trying to say that student B is not that smart to say that it is a stupid question. I really hate the teacher. I don't think it is right for him to make such a comment. It is more not right to make it in front of the whole class, hurting student B. Luckily the teacher didn't use poor and better student instead. Maybe i misinterpreted the teacher, but i still feel that he is obviously being too bias and hurt all other students instead. Today's maths mock paper is difficult. I am kind of lazy to do. So i missed quite a lot of questions. I don't think i will be able to pass.. Oh ya. That stupid classmate make me walk here and there!! He dumb dumb. No question paper, then no cover page.. Can't he just tell me all before i walk to the teacher to get it.. I am so sleepy. But still must study.. Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment