Monday, August 28, 2006

Why are you always doing things your way??!!

If you are going to lie to me, better keep me from the truth forever, in other words, LIE TO ME FOREVER. I rather to be the fool who don't know anything than being hurt by knowing everything. How have life been?? It has been the same, studying and more studying. Something seems to be missing everyday. It's like i forgot to do something each day. I hope this feeling will get away from me soon.. Real soon okie.. Some words to people who always think that they are right: you are never always right. So please wake up and don't do things in whatever way you like. You are not living in your world. Please think of the people you have hurt deeply.. Can i say that my CT is not a nice teacher?? =X Yups. He is not nice at all! Not a single bit of nice.. Recently, i am becoming more and more blur on whether which is the real world. My dreams have been so real and at times i think i am talking about things happening in my dreams in the real world, which it never happened before. I am wondering if i am alright afterall.. Tata~ Study time!

No comments:

Post a Comment