Saturday, March 01, 2008

Cinderella Must Reach Home by 12

Rainy rainy day, so nice to sleep!! Cinderella must reach home by 12 midnight. Haha.. But I didn't reach home by 12 midnight yesterday, it was only the time for my turn to send me home. A big THANK-YOU to our driver, Mr Mervin Ho for sending us home!! Yesterday was a mini class gathering, yes yes yes, a very special day, once in every 4 years 29/02/2008, leap year!! There were Touty, Lily, Ying, Melissa, Shawn, Jason, Mervin and of course, ME. We went to have dinner at pizza hut, causeway point. Actually we wanted to watch movie, but it was too late and Singapore is not quite safe currently, so we went down to bugis to have dessert. (Thanks to my idea.) Mervin drove us there, Jason went off to meet his girl'friend'. It was nice meeting all of them after so long. I think our next gathering will be a month plus later. (The girls having exams. Good luck!!)

Dessert Menu

Mango Sago (Yummy!! But others don't find it nice..)


Lily's taking this photo (More in my album.)


[P.S. To lover: I am not angry with you I swear. Just quite sad that if is me you cannot meet, but if is the other friend, you can meet. Still loving you loads. Good luck for your exam. Meet up soon.. Miss ya loads~]

I wanna introduce a very funny & lame anime, AZUMANGA DAIOH. You can watch it every thurs, 11pm at Arts Central. Tata~ Going watch shows..

No comments:

Post a Comment