Thursday, March 27, 2008

Finally


Hello!! It's ME!!

Finally I went to SIM yesterday to submit my certificates. I just don't understand why an online application needs you to get all the way down to the school, just to let the people there see your original ic & certificates and photocopy them. What's so much for the originals.. I ended up walking into SIM, stop for like 10 mins at the student admission area, and went back home. Felt like shopping (since no tuition, didn't want to waste my day), so went to AMK hub with my sis. (Thx to her for accompanying me to SIM, actually wanted to meet lover & ask her to bring me to the admission area. But was late, so went to find the way myself. I really think i am good at map reading. Read the map at SIM site and got the way right & was still able to lead some strangers. Hee.) Shop shop around AMK hub, and spent like 10 bucks, i think all on food. I saw this cute pencil box (it's really a box) at Art Box. I like it, because there was this mirror on it and it looks unique. Cost $3.90, I can afford it, but I just don't want to buy it myself, because MY BIRTHDAY COMING! (**Hint hint**) Talking about this, I am really super scared! I am turning 20 super soon!!! OMG! Getting old. But my time stopped at 18. I am still 18.. Hehehe.. Called M1 just now, wanted to cancel my line, it was way too expensive for the plan they offer me. They offered me another plan, so decided to try for a month and see how. (For those who know my line no., which is the '9' number, you can still contact me at that no. Will update again if there are more changes.) I am still planning on my birthday celebration. My sis won't be in Singapore. ='( Having tuition later at night.. Off to watch shows.. Tata~

Back to Childhood Days-Bought Freddo for myself
(Still so different from the purple packaging Garfield Chocolate my teacher used to give me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment