Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I wanna talk about yesterday~

Yes yes yes.. I wanna talk about yesterday.. Had a very long day yesterday, was too tired to blog when I came home. I realised waking up early is a good thing, (Although you just go super tired that you become soulless when it come to the night.) your day is really super long and you can do like tons of stuffs. So i woke up at 6.30am yesterday. I am not crazy. Hee. Is purposely book my sis school laptop program install slot so early one.. Me & my sis went to Nee Ann to install programs she needs for her course. Then we spent an hour playing ds there. (Stupid her, didn't read the form she wanted to hand in carefully. It stated 11am then can hand in.) After that we went down to Innova to pay school fees for her pae. (See. So troublesome. Everything is about her.) I asked flower down to Innova to have lunch. (She told the security that she's looking for Mr Teo.) Waited for Daddy Sim after our lunch. (We had tomato soup. Spicy!) Daddy Sim sent us to causeway point. THANK-YOU!! We went to watch Step Up 2. It's a super nice movie. Step Up & Step Up 2 both very nice!! Must watch. We had dinner after the movie, then I got back home for tuition. There goes my super long long day..

Madeleine's Findings:
1) There is a Innova Primary near to Innova JC
2) Johnson Baby's Peach Bath is very good for your skin
3) You no need to pass GP to get a course in uni.

I am off to finish my chores.. Tata~

First Birthday Pressie 2008
From Flower. (She bought me a big Hello Kitty piggy bank, call me save money?? I still finding a place to place it. =X)


Saw this comic from "Zao Bao". Funny & true.

No comments:

Post a Comment