Sunday, March 30, 2008

Updates updates UPDATES!!

Hehe.. I'm back for updates.. This time round is with PHOTOS!! (More in my album.) Picture story..

Yesterday-29/03/2008

Mysterious guy 1&2.. ;)

Me and flower went out with mysterious guy 1 & 2, for a mini gathering. Thanks lots for mysterious guy 1 for driving me to marina square and home. Thanks to mysterious guy 2 for coming out. Take care when you go Taiwan. Remember buy pressie for me! =D So I wasted $9 watching shutter. I watched the Thai version for like twice, and this time round I went to watch the English version, which is not so scary, for 9 bucks. Okay, I shan't complaint. Because I get to gather with friends. (Happy!) Hehe.


Nothing to do-Let's take photos!


Green light, but the car is not moving..

Today!
Jam Jam JAM!!! OMG! It's just 6.30am and there was a big jam! We were stuck for 30mins. Yups! Went to Choa Chu Kang Chinese Cemetery to pray grandpa. Slept at 1 am and woke up at 4am. Was super tired and high. Hehe. Went bit crazy early in the morning. We went to toa payoh to have lunch after that. So that's all.. Coz the later parts are all-SLEEPING! =D

My grandpa's "house"

New friend found~


Free hair styling by the wind..

No comments:

Post a Comment