Monday, March 17, 2008

Mass Updates

08/03/2008 & 09/03/2008
All thanks to my nice cousin who was supposed to buy presents. Okay. I shan't be bad. He was busy and didn't know what to buy, so me and my sis took over the job. I had a bad headache after shopping for a while, thinking hard what to buy. We bought food (as requested) and a little purse for one, and end up with cash for the other. So sunday was the celebration, YuXian's & Eileen's birthday. The food cooked by my aunt was super delicious! (Making me hungry.) Nice meeting up with all my beloved cousins, my little cousin's still always very cute.

10/03/2008 & 11/03/2008
I had a job inerview on monday. I got the job, but i decided to hold it till I start uni. (Since it's a weekend job.) Had stomach flu for both days. I wasn't eating that well. Went to watch Rule #1 with wei on tue. Met up with ling in the evening after our show. Had dinner together and played ds at MOS.

13/03/2008 & 14/03/2008

Had a bad allergy at around midnight. Eyes badly swollen & nose fully blocked. (Wasn't able to breathe. I thought I was dying.) I withstand till the next day morning to go to the clinic. ( I don't want to get any injections! Coz if go emergency, they will sure give injections. Both my sis had similar cases before.) I am still on medication now. The doctor say, I may be just allergy to the air particles I breathed in with the air. Haha. Actually I was thinking if it was linked to mel. The other time when I speak to her over the phone, the very next day I got "zheng yan". I remember I spoke to her on wed, about uni courses. (haha. Mel, just make me wonder why my eyes so sensitive to you only.)

I had been registering for uni courses recently. I really pray hard that I can get a course in one of the local uni. Left with SMU to register, and I still have to send in my documents to the various other schools. Hehe. I am using my younger sis's new laptop now. She just bought it on sat for her school. I going off le. She's complaining.. Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment