Friday, August 03, 2007

Updates

Hihihihihihi........ MIA for too long?? I think so. Hehe. Coz there are people asking about me. I am busy hunting for jobs in the jungle. Ha. Anyway, got a job offer. But commitment is needed. Should i take the risk?? Talked to my sis, mama and flower. They make me need to consider more only. S71 will have a gathering soon. People are all studying or starting school. Me?? Working hard to get a chance to earn money. Hui birthday celebration on national day. It'll be a lunch this time round. Maybe we can go watch fireworks.. Hee. Who want to go?? I miss everyone. Especially ling, wei n dor. So long didn't hear from them. I WANT TO UPDATE YOU ALL ABOUT MYSELF & HEAR ALL YOUR UPDATES!! I miss s71 batch too.. (Including Daddy sim.) Tomorrow is shopping day, shopping for pressie for hui. I have tuition later. Giving Jia Yi a mini test. Have to do lots of thinking about the job.. Tata~ I am fine! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment