Sunday, August 05, 2007

National Day

Hahaha.. Yesterday was a funny day. I got a chance to get to watch the national day parade @ Marina for the very 1st time. I went to watch National Day rehearsal. Know what it meant by rehearsal?? That means without goodie bags, without fireworks, without the real singers, without the school choir, without even full dress, even even without the full program. You can see all the performers wearing different colours of pe shirts performing. But, it was still nice. I like it. If you got a chance to catch the national day parade, i think you no need to consider watching Songs of the Sea. National day parade is the same concept as songs of the sea. It's even more surprises than that. It's cool. I think this year NDP 2007 @ Marina is a real smart concept. I like it. Especially when they introduce the different defence equipments over the sky and in the sea. I'm so sorry to my younger sis that she cant catch it. We should have made her come down late. There was still people streaming in at 6. Haix. But it was not a full thing, so it was not quite a big lost. I WANT TO CATCH THE NATIONAL DAY PARADE ON NATIONAL DAY!! Oh ya. I saw Mr Pang on train on my way to Marina.. We talked a bit & it's of course about uni and courses again. I hate it. Enjoy the photos taken by me, my sis & her friend~

Bored before the show starts..

My seat no. Row 37 & Seat 37!

Our food & drinks.. My creamy cheese pancake..

My shoes~


My sis & friend's photos..

Views from our seats. Buildings & central stage..

Photo taking..


Sea & Sky actions~








Finale

No comments:

Post a Comment