Thursday, August 16, 2007

Went to watch movie


It's my 1st time stepping onto level 4 of amk hub!! Of course, also my 1st time to watch movie at amk hub cathay.. Another anime with Ling.. Haha. This time went to watch Brave story with ling at amk hub.. Very nice!! Especially the fighting scenes in the big big screen.. Thanks to ling for introducing me another nice anime. We went around in amk to look for clover leaf plant. I wanted to buy it to grow & bring luck to me & my family. Haha. Thinking of getting it at ebay. Cost around $20. I'm still thinking, because my house like no place which have sunlight to grow plants.. Hmm.. Anyway, though not whole day, because both me & ling have to work at night, i still had fun with her, it's nice catching up & meeting you!! I've a job interview tomorrow. Wish me luck, though it's not a job i really like.. Tata~ Enjoy Brave Story ending song at my taggie page..

No comments:

Post a Comment