Saturday, July 28, 2007

problems

I had quit my job. Now i'm having some problems with it. Thanks a lot to my dearest 3rd aunt, who's trying to solve the problem for me. Thanks to to all who are there when i cannot make up my mind, and being there to support my decision. I thought times will be better. But it's not. I am on job hunting now. But no rush, because i still got one tuition to help me survive. My cute Jia Yi. Haha. I like teaching her. Touty is back in Singapore.. Missed her so much. We girls shall all gather when Lily come back tomorrow. I cannot wait for High School Musical 2!! Such a nice show... I like the new song. You are the Music in Me. The lyrics is meaningful. I posted the youtube under my tagboard. Enjoy~ I have this feeling that i'm dying soon.. =X Tata~ Let you know why when i know why..

No comments:

Post a Comment