Sunday, August 26, 2007

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Such a weird day!! Weird thing number 1: MY DREAM!! OMG!! Why would i have such dreams?? The content?? Ask my "tree". I told her the first thing when i'm free. Haha. So you have to find out who's my "tree" first.. Lala.. Weird thing number 2: People are in bad mood today. They are shouting at each other.. Firstly, the fruit stall uncle shouted the price of the logans at my dearest grandma when she asked him for the price for the 2nd time. (Bloody hell to him!) Then, there's this roasted meat stall uncle shouting at one auntie, complaining that is her who asked him to cut the meat in that way 1. Thirdly, got two families, on the wife shouted at the husband, the other the son shouted at the mom. Hmm.. I guess it's because of the 7th month praying and stuffs. People are all tired & busy which caused the bad moods. I slept at 3am & woke up at 8am to go wet market with ah ma & sis to buy stuffs for praying. Super tired. I was like a walking zombie the whole way. Tired & mind full of the stupid dream!! sHIT!! I shall not think about it.. I hate the fish sections of markets. I seriously is a 20th century pampered girl. I admit. I don't like the smell & cannot stand the dirty place. & you know what??!! The stupid fish stall uncle threw a live fish to struggle on the floor when i was trying to get my way through. The water splashed on me!! Haha. Not whole pail la. But droplets of it. But my precious face!! Sobz.. Heard from ling that her friend melissa's mom passed away beacuse of cancer. Life's really so brittle.. I shall make everyday useful. Flu virus is all around me!! Both my sis, my dad & both my students are down with flu.. I need lots of vitamin C & vitamin M too.. Hee. Wei is a visual person i guess. She like to view photos. So i going to post photos for her.. Enjoy my photo story. (don't worry. No "zhi lian" photos of me..) Best luck to my two dearest sis for their upcoming exams!! (They're working hard~) Tata~


My pretty menicures... (My creation!)



My dearest daddy bought this for me upon hearing from mummy that i wanted one.. Thx mama & papa!! Love ya!!


Dinner for myself by myself.. Have to settle my meals myself on nights when i have tuition..


Cookies i baked recently. a new recipe. My family loved them. daddy say very nice & sis say taste better than the last time ones. But i seriouly don't quite like.


Oreo cheese from starbucks.. Nice!


Photo of mel i found in my phone..


Honey lemon drink for myself.


Ending note: Hihi to all who cared & thx.. & Hi to my new found friend danny.. Haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment