Saturday, August 18, 2007

Fireworks fireworks!!

You know what's the culture food of S71?? It's fish & co.!! Haha.. I only know it today. Anyway, we went to eat fish & co. at suntec today. Me, ying, mervin, mirna, touty, Mr sim, yasin, jason, shawn, melissa, izwan, calvin, ttc & lily went. I went out at about 3.30pm. Went to meet ying & mervin, because mervin wanted to do shopping. 1st stop was food at starbucks. Ha. Was mervin's treat. Oreo cheese.. Nice!! & i'm gaining weight. OMG!! 2 cheese cakes in a row. Yesterday mama bought me one too.. After that we shop shop around and went to meet touty. Haha.. Missed her so so much!! We walked around to find food for her, since she's very hungry. She ended up with Auntie's Anne. So, we went to the directory to find a place for dinner, since it's near the meeting time. Ying & touty ended up with fish & co. Ha. So no comments.. We waited for almost 30 mins just to be seated. So finally food and people and talking. The guys with their NS stuff all over again.. & us girls, gossiping. One highlight at fish & co. is lily & ttc.. Haha. Ying & mel were playing with video calling.. So i suggested somethiing bad. I call ying to pass her phone to ttc, i want to talk to him. Then i past mel's phone to lily. You should see their reactions when they see each other.. Hahaha.. Dam funny!! Oops oops.. Sorry. It's just play play. After dinner is fireworks!! Super nice!!! Me, lily & mel smart, we squeeze our way to the front & didn't miss the parts behind the building.. Mr sim went home after fireworks, giving yasin a ride. But heard that there was a bad jam (my sis on bus, still "jamming" her way home), poor yasin & mr sim.. The rest hang around and decide where to go. Jason suggested tcc. So we followed the crowd to tcc. But it was packed. Other cafes were packed too. So we all decided to go home. So home for everyone, instead calvin, jason & ttc, who went to clarke quay's pub.. That's my day. Here i am after i bathed.. Hehe.. Looking forward to tomorrow. There will be lots nice food!!!

Message to some:

Mr Sim: Daddy sim!! Was just ranting to you about buying the hello kitty phone la.. I told lots my friends that too.. Though i desperate to get that phone. Hee. Thanks for your treat.. (Or is it coz i share my meal with 2t so get a treat too??) Thank-you!! Meet you soon to pass you the star~

Lily: Everytime watch fireworks also say the same thing.. Haha.. Of course it's nice.. Thanks for rushing down.. Hope u not angry with the ttc thing.. Love ya~

Melissa: Ah mel!!! Thanks for hearing me talk. I think i talked so much today.. Ha. Talked till i almost no voice le. Need honey lemon drink le.. I think coz it's my 1st time getting a chance to tell friends about my tuition stuffs.. Thanks for your star star too!!!! Luv ya~

Ying: Thanks for listening to my stories too!!

Mervin: Thanks for the oreo cheese!!! Thanks for the star too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment