Thursday, August 30, 2007

Feeling like shit

I can seriously tell you that it's so DAM DIFFICULT to organise a class gathering for 05S71!! People who never reply to your messages or simply just ignore them like you didn't send them one at all.. Or their phone spoil, or they don't own a phone at all.. Okie. I shall not make myself angry for nothing. I have not been in very good mood recently, and the gathering is making me worse. Can i just forget about it?? Sharks~ I shall not talk about it.. Happy early teacher's day to myself! Haha.. Something nice happened yesterday. I got my 1st teacher's day gift!! From my boy student (shall not name him here), he's so sweet. But i think it's prepared by his mum la.. But still thanks a lot to him.. Shall i go back to Innova tomorrow?? Tata~

My gift-a pink plush flower!!


I bought this drawing board for myself.. I like to play with it!! Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment