Monday, April 30, 2007

Missing

That day i went to have dinner with my parents. We sat beside this couple, i saw the guy with a plate of fried guo tiao in front of him & he's not eating it, but staring at it. Haha.. No no. He's not crazy. So the food was left untouched for a while. Then until the girl's food was served then they ate together. This incident really make me miss all the gatherings, where we will wait till everyone's food was served then we'll start eating together.. Hmm.. Anyway, life's fine with all the slacking. Tomorrow is may day. So home'll not be so boring.. Still waiting for the precious letter from the university. Please come soon & not torture me & my mama.. OMG.. Life's really hard.. Haha. Sorry to my dearest dor that i kind of switch you off with my crying voice when you called.. Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment