Thursday, April 05, 2007

Blogs useful or not

I so feel like writing a GP essay now. Pros & cons of a blog.. This is don't know the how many times i read serious news (which need lots concern & come very shocking to me) from people's blog. The latest news i got from a blog was gerald got admitted into a hospital instead of going back to tekong. God bless him. When i read about this, with photos as evidence, i am in my shock state again. I don't know what i should do. Act as if i don't know?? Or show concern?? I really don't know what to do. Maybe someone can tell me what i should do.. Maybe i can only pray hard for him. But i think he should be recovering well for now. Because it's days ago thing..
**To my dearest friend, gerald, (if you do read my blog) get well soon ya.. I hope you're feeling better & sorry that i didn't know.. I miss ya & luv ya lots.. Stay healthy..

~The only thing i can do is pray.. I don't want another of 2006 incident happen again, when i was left in shock reading someone's blog..

**Happy birthday mel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment