Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Kenneth

Happy Birthday my dearest bro, Kenneth!! Although you have to spend your birthday in camp, but you still deserve a great birthday & may all your wishes come true..

Let's get back to yesterday, which is my birthday!! Hee. Actually, yesterday was doom's day for me. Some bad things happened to me in the day. In the evening, i went to have dinner with my dearest friends. Ling, wei, dor, weiyi & her boyfriend were all there to have dinner with me at ling's work place. So, expceted, we ate pepper lunch. Hee. After dinner, there was a cake! Dor bought a small cake for me. Thx thx!! Thx loads to ling, wei, dor, weiyi & her boyfriend for everything!! You all make my day.. =D

Today, i went to watch Meet The Robinsons with dearest mao mao, winifred. I so so long didn't meet up with her le.. Miss her loads man!! Had a great time catching up with her.. Hope we'll meet up again soon & thx for your card!!

Special thanks to Shiling, Winifred, Lynette, Elisa, Weiyi, Mervin, Dorcas, Heup Seng, Bashirah, Meiting, Soke Hwa, Mr Sim, Lily, Felicia, Pearl, Idhzuan, Gerald, Eunice, Touty & Eileen for all your sms wishes.. Thx loads!!!!

Another birthday cake:






My dearest friends:


Kittys on the cake:


1) Birthday card from ling, wei, dor & weiyi.
2) Birthday card from Winifred.
3) Letter from ling.


No comments:

Post a Comment