Thursday, April 19, 2007

R.I.P to all the victims of the US shooting

R.I.P to all victims of the shooting. Hmm.. I really hate some disgusting rich people. Their attitude just sucks to the hell. Don't worry. No link to the shooting. Just hate the mother of the student i tutoring. Actually, i kind of hate the student too. But, it's not his fault. It's just, maybe he's taught this way since young. Getting all the things done in his way. So i am going to stop teaching him after a month. I kind of miss the sengkang student. He's so nice to teach. But too bad his house is too far & things just don't always work in the way we wanted them to be. I am happy with life now. Just bit worried that i may not get a course in uni. Other than that, all are fine. I realised i actually have lots of friends who love me. Haha. Oh ya. I almost forget. I wanted to thank wei for her delication but keep forgetting. Thanks loads wei for your delication. I heard it!! Though i didn't get a chance to record it and you didn't get a chance to hear it.. Mad is working hard in life now!! Cheers to me!! =D tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment