Sunday, April 15, 2007

19th Birthday Celebration

What have i been up to lately?? Err.. i can't really remember. So, i am only going to blog about yesterday and today.. Hehehe.. Happy happy. Always happy with my family & friends. (& not some stupid shit strangers who anyhow accuse people and make me miserable only. I HATE THEM!!! FUCK OFF!! DON'T DISTURB ME!! I AM NOT YOUR DOG!!) Yesterday, we have a mini clique outing. Me lily, ying, jason and mervin met up and had dinner at Amk hub. Bashirah went there too for a while, just to give me birthday pressie.. OMG!! She's so so sweet and i am really very touvhed lover.. She actually bought the bag i wanted when that time i went shopping with her. I loved it so much at the first sight. & she bought it for me!! Thanks thanks thanks!!! Talking back to yesterday, we went to eat at pepper lunch, then there's this girl who work there, i really seriously think that she's interested in our cool Mr Jason.. Haha. Want to know the story behind?? Ask me.. Hehehe.. =p Oh ya, after dinner, actually me and ying and lily wanted to sing. But it's too expensive, so we went to watch mervin & jason play pool.. After that, it's home sweet home..

My first ang pao, from ah ma. Thank-you my dearest ah ma!!


My first present, the bag which i wanted, from my dearest lover. She couldn't find the colour which i wanted & bought this colour instead, but i still love it loads. I used it today..
Today is my 19th birthday celebration. I decided not to invite any friends, so only my mum side family celebrated with me. But i am still very happy. Hehehe.. Some stories to tell with photos.. Read on. But first, i want to thank my dearest mama, for helping to prepare the food for the party, & to my dearest elder sis for cooking all the food, & to my daddy for preparing the fruits, & to all them three for helping to carry all the food to grandparents' house. Lastly, not forgetting to thank dearest ah mei & myself for helping out with the cooking too.. Hehe. Oh ya.. & all my dearest relatives for celebrating with me.. Happy happy!! Thanks a million!!! Love you all loads!!
My birthday cake!! (It's ex!! Cost $51)

My cute little cousin with my sis. This comes the story. My cousin actually wanted to prepare this little bottle for me. She wanted to fill it up with paper stars. But she don't know how to fold stars, so she was like going around asking other to help her fold stars to fill up the bottle for me. Halfway, the bottle was accidentally dropped and shattered into pieces. She was so sad that she really cried hard. Lucky her mum called & say she'll buy another one, but that's like after 15mins of crying then she stopped. When my aunt came back, mama asked me to bring out the cake to cut. So when i went into the room to ask my cousins out to sing birthday song for me, i saw my cousins and aunts all gathering around the table, trying to fold as many stars as they can to put into the new bottle (the stars folded previously were too big to put into the new bottle, so thay have to fold new ones). Haha. It was quite a funny sight, they were like workers trying to rush finish their work. But, i am really touched. I will treasure all the stars which contains all their efforts. Thanks thanks loads!!

My ang baos.. Thanks.

Me and my acting cute sisters..




A tank album from my cousins & sisters (photo above) as a birthday gift. Thanks a million!!

No comments:

Post a Comment