Thursday, May 03, 2007

The Weather Describe My Feelings...

It's raining heavily outside now.. With all the thunder & the water.. Nice & bad weather.. Nice for sleeping & slack, bad for going out. Actually i intend to go do some shopping & return my library books. But when i am all ready to go out, it started raining heavily. Hmm.. Think it's a sign telling me not to go out. Anway, today is lily's birthday. happy 20th birthday flower.. Come get your pressie soon. My mama is so worried that i cannot get a course in local uni after i told her that joanna got her acceptance letter. She keep pestering me to ask my friends if they got letters, check online & best of all that she does, open the letter box everyday. OMG!! She's getting me worried sia.. I will at least get a course right?? (I hope so & silently praying & keeping my fingers crossed.) Yups. I wil.. Tata~

P.S. Letter please come soon. My mama is desperate..

No comments:

Post a Comment