Friday, September 29, 2006

Changes..

I have changed to blogger beta.. It's so cool and fun!! Got more functions.. But then, i have no time to change all the stuffs. So shall wait till after 'A' levels then change.. Sound so long away.. No!! It's not. Only got 30 plus more days to 'A' levels and 40 plus more days to freedom!! Hehe.. Today we got no chinese lesson.. That choo choo don't know doing what.. So end up Gerald was like talking about things to prepare for the class chalet and stuffs.. Physics remedial is not that bad after all.. When go home, i really had a great laugh with mel, bash and lily.. Ks's bag can breathe!! Haha.. And he say that that's what's unique about his bag.. -_-" I love mooncakes!! My elder sis bought mooncakes.. OMG!! They are so nice!! Because it is from Lido.. Ya. Lido. My house here the bakery, and not the cinema.. =P Actually kind of promised my sis i will go my 3rd aunt's house. But then, i am quite tired la.. So i came home.. Got quite a lot of stuffs to do. The most important thing is to self-praise.. Going watch shows.. Tata~

(P.S. Sorry for the trouble that you have to sign in everytime you want to view my blog.. =X)

No comments:

Post a Comment