Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Stress

I kept telling myself that i will not die. Coz i have plans and dreams for my future.. So that's the reason i survived.. Yesterday was a bad day. Maybe it is because of physics and Mr teo. I got so stress that i started to hear voices calling me to die while i tried to sleep.. I cried and got up every hour. I had a weird dream too. In the dream, i am back with my secondary school friends. We were having fun breaking the school rules and crapping.. Today, had physics papaer 3. I know it is a gone case for me. But i cannot help to have this relaxed feeling after i finished the paper.. The next two days will be two more relaxed papers... I had a long and peaceful sleep just now.. Yay! Next thurs and fri willl be marking days!!! Happy....................... Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment