Tuesday, September 26, 2006

**No Offence**

I am super depressed and disappointed with myself.. Maybe i am just stupid.. I don't know. People can actually study a bit and score well.. But me, i put in effort. I studied. I practiced. But my results showed nothing. It is much more worse than those who did last minute work.. What's happening huh?? Someone actually ask me if practice for maths helps to improve the grade, but "why you like did lots maths but your results still like this??". I am really very hurt. Inside me, they don't know what i am feeling.. They may think that they are the only ones suffering and being sad. They may think that they are the only ones who needs comfort. Please understand that i am a human being too. When you are down, please don't think that you are the only person in the whole world who is down. Because, right beside you, there may be a friend who is down too.. When you are happy, please contain your happiness.. Because, right beside you, there may be a friend who is still down.. The one who gives the most care to his/her friends is the one who needed care the most.. Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment