Monday, September 04, 2006

Miss my cousins

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the photo we last took during national day.. Almost a month i didn't see my cousins le.. Miss them so so much..... Wonder when will be the next time i see them. Maybe once after my prelims and then it will be after A levels. Stress period........ Haix haix. Anyway, yesterday went eat and then shop shop with my family. Saw my elder sis friends. I like them so much.. They are so nice.. Haha.. My sis wasn't with us. So her friends came over and talked to us.. There was too many people in the KFC and they couldn't find seats, so i joked and call them to sit in the rubbish bin... =P End up i didn't get to do my crazy shopping. Coz my parents spent loads time deciding on iron gate. Ya. So we end up buying iron gate.. Hehe. At least i get to be away from studying..... =D Tata~ Off to notes land..........

No comments:

Post a Comment