Monday, July 10, 2006

Updates

What i did during the weekend?? Basically is stay home and study.. Haha. Do i sound like a nurd?? =X I went out on saturday to buy a new phone. And i think i should update you guys that my phone was stolen on wednesday. Yups. STOLEN!! My favourite VS2.. :'( I bought sony ericsson z530i. The phone is average. One thing i don't like about it is the camera. I still miss my VS2. Anyway, my elder sis paid for my phone, which is 300 plus. I feel so bad.. My sis also bought me something on sunday, to encourage me for my poor results. I really love my sis so much!! Today is normal school day.. Nothing much to talk about.. I have been wondering why i am so affected by you. You seem to be more and more like a stranger to me. I lost you once. Am i going to lose you again?? Off to watch superband le.. Tata~










My New Phone







This is what my sis bought for me.

More results:
Maths Paper 2: 71/100
GP Paper 1: 26/50

No comments:

Post a Comment