Saturday, July 29, 2006

Having jitters..

Read lily's blog, she was saying that teachers do read our blogs.. I think so too.. So i shall not talk too much and say names.. =X Anyway, i am feeling very nervous now.. Because my mum is going to meet my CT later.. I can kind of predict what my CT is going to say. But thinking of going back to school and meeting my CT really scares me loads.. I tried hard to study, but this mood is getting me no where. I cannot even write my compo.. Haix haix.. Feel like going into my world.. I am having jitters about my CT.. HELP!!

I just hate my younger sis.. Her attitude sucks to the hell man.. The way she talk to me and treat me.. I really cannot stand it any longer.. I wonder why my parents are treating her so nice. She does not even deserve it. Maybe i myself is guilty too in treating her well.. Later i going watch her school concert with sis.. Hope it will be nice and allow me to relax a little..

No comments:

Post a Comment