Friday, July 07, 2006

My instincts

My instincts are always so true and this time round, my instincts tell me so that things are not right.. Something which i will never want it to happen will happen soon. But, i cannot stop it right. It's a matter of people's choice. I just hope that they will be happy. Yups. went back to school today. Kind of bullied Shawn.. =X School is fine. Normal lessons. I am happy today. Because i saw my secondary school friends early in the morning. Weiyi and Disheng!! Haha.. I miss you guys so so very much.. Can i hope that you all will be late for school everyday, so that i get to meet you both every morning?? Hehe. I had a good chat with "mami" during gp lesson today too.. Mami.. We must jia you together.. I hope that i can get a new phone during this week end.. Tata~

More Results:
General Paper 2: 19/50
Chinese 'A' paper 2: 54/100

(P.S. Lover, i remember that i will always drop you a message in my blog.. Hee. It has been a long time since i wrote you one. I miss the days when we both went crazy together.. I miss you too..)

No comments:

Post a Comment