Monday, July 17, 2006

School Holiday

Today is Innova JC polling day holiday. Yups. What kind of holiday when i have to go back school for my a level chinese oral. Yups yups. I just reach home after having my oral. I guess it was not too bad. I tried my very best not to get too nervous. And tell you what. I seriously hate junjie. He sucks to the hell man. He was like keep telling me to read badly, because i am the one right in before him. Then he started to like make us feel nervous when it was our turn. He also laugh at me when i mis-pronounced a word while i talking to them before it was my turn. Anyway, don't let him spoil my mood. Although i didn't blog for a week, i am not going to blog about everyday i missed. Because school days are normal days. I just want to talk about yesterday. Yesterday i went watch superband recording with gerald, lily, ying and mel.. It was dam dam dam nice. I LOVE it!! Hehe. My milo peng performed well and is to the infinity best! Tata~

Superband tix..

Guess who's legs are these..

Jestyn make me this dam nice magazine cover..
I love it very much!! Thx thx. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment