Thursday, July 27, 2006

STRESS

How have my life been?? It is like hell. I am so stress that i am having sleepless nights and i actually can have nightmares of my CT.. Yups. Don't know why, i am very scared of my CT and i think he has some dislike of me. I think i am going to be crazy soon. Anyway, i am mugging hard now. But there are tonnes of homework to be finished. Its like piles and piles every week. I got my prelim 1 results slip today. And there is this "failed" there. If my parents are going to see it, they will just kill me. I haven't tell them about my results. They are going to meet my CT a day after.. I am still thinking on how to tell them about my results. My parents value marks loads. I know what will be their actions and reactions after they see my marks. The scene has been playing and playing over and over again in my head.. God, help me.. 97 more days to A levels..

No comments:

Post a Comment