Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Mama's birthday

Today, lots of things happened.. In less than 12 hours, so much things had happened. I am really greatly affected by them. 1st thing in the morning, i woke up late at 7am. I rushed like mad and set a record by getting out of the house in 10minutes.. In school, nothing more but misery. 1st paper i got back is chinese 'a' paper 1 part 2. And i actually failed it. I think i am the only one who failed.. I am real sad. 2nd paper, chinese 'a' paper 1 part 1. No better. Next thing is about physics. When Mr Teo came in for tutorial lesson, his face was real black, and everyone can predict that we did badly.. Ya. We did badly. Mr teo kind of "scolded" us.. during civics lesson, he asked me and lily to see him outside the hall, he want to talk to us. That's when i can confirm that i scored very badly for my physics. (only can pray that i will not get an F) Mr Teo want to have physics lessons with me and lily every monday.. Maths, my favourite subject. I am real disappointed. What the hell!! I actually failed my pure maths paper and got like almost 20 marks of careless mistakes.. I am so pissed wuth myself! Pe lesson, we measured our height and weight. More shocking thing is that i am actually under weight. We ran 4 rounds for pe. What more bad things can happen? Please pray hard that Mr Teo will not want to see my parents. I can imagine what will happen. Ban from all my naps, use of com, watching tv.. And the worst thing is being grounded. I DON'T WANT!! Saying all these things out is actually so hurting that i am crying.. What the hell!! Anyway, today is mama's and shawn's birthday. Happy Birthday!

To my dearest mama: I know you asked for my results. I know you know that i will score badly. But i just cannot bring up the courage to tell you. I am so sorry. I know i have not been studying hard.. But still, i hope you will have a happy birthday. Happy Birthday!)

Results:
Maths Paper 1: 42/100
Chinese 'A' paper 1 (part 1): 39/70
Chinese 'A' paper 1 (part 2): 22/50

One idlot actually say that i am not good in chinese still want be proud and take chinese 'A' and he even say that its so sad that i studied and still failed for my maths.. I SERIOUSLY HATE HIM!! CALL HIM GO AND DIE!! I AM GOING TO SLICE OUT HIS MOUTH!! But then, maybe what he said is true. I am not smart after all.. Think that's all. I am going bath and have a birthday feast with family le..


Gerald took photo with my favourite Milo Ice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment