Saturday, September 06, 2008

Photos

Raining raining.. It's so fun at my block when it rains. You can just hear people shouting out of their windows, telling others to take in their laundry. Thanks to my helpful aunt(dad's cousin) who will always shout down to our unit when she notices that our laundry is still outside. I am still lazy to blog.. So no story telling yet, but some photos.. Tata~ I have a maths quiz coming and I don't know a single thing and I still have super many assignments to complete!! Help!~!! Freaking out...

Went AMK hub subway to chat & eat with mel & shawn last thurs.. Mel took this random photo. (Thanks for traveling all the way and thanks mel for the cookie.)


Nice desserts at Island Creamery with S71 last sun.. (Thanks to Jason for bringing us there.)



My 2nd teacher's day pressie.. (Thanks to my student..)


I saw this funny tissue of dad's..

No comments:

Post a Comment