Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fire fire

Another round of fire, this time is at my block, directly above my flat, the 10th storey. The fire happened in the afternoon and now they are still busy clearing the burnt stuffs. Heard it was a very big fire, I was in school. But I can smell all the burnt smell in the lift. Because they used the lift to transport all the burnt stuffs down. Ok. Enough of fire, if you want to know more about it, read the newspaper..
Not to kill two caring friends with suspense, I shall share with everyone my "joke". Yesterday, my tuition was well over, but my student had not finish his homework still. So I told him to check with his school teacher the remaining two questions as my brain was filled with "going home" and could not think of any solutions. He asked his mum in, and I ended up having a discussion with the mum on the solutions. OMG! It's maths, something I should be good in. But I cannot even solve simple primary 4 questions. I think his mum is going to sack me soon. (I don't have to think if I should quit tuition to have extra time to concentrate on my studies.) The questions are too simple for me to solve!! Help!! I am such a failure and I felt so bad, not being able to help my student when it was my job..
Arggghghhhh!! Enough of that, happy thing is lollipop going back bbt for today's show. Can't wait to watch it tomorrow. My favourite lollipop!!! Tata~ I still have to go back to school on recess week.. Zzzzz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment