Thursday, September 04, 2008

I am busy

E-learning, e-learning, E-LEARNING!!!! Why e-learning for only one subject a week?!! We still have to go to school for lessons and still have to come home and do tonnes of homework in front of the com.... I have 2 subjects of e-learning to do this week. I am super tired and one of them is due tomorrow. I am really slacking too much.. But I am sleepy.. I shall do later in the late afternoon. (Lucky no tuition later, but I so feel like going shopping..)

Updates? I am lazy to recall.. So will talk about them when I'm in the mood. Watched lollipop 2nd batch of guys. Why xiao hu's back but not xiao le.. =( Some of them are good looking though, and older than me.. Haha.. I still miss the 1st batch of lollipop.. Zzzzzz... Off to a little nap..

No comments:

Post a Comment