Thursday, September 11, 2008

My day gone

Just reached home not long ago=my day is gone. Oh! It's not my day. I flunk my test and I missed my footings on the escalator.. Stupid me trying to catch the train when I am actually early.
I am supposed to do my readings and maths tutorial today.. But I have no energy and time to do!!! I've got tuition later! So after I ended lesson and test at 1030, I went down to find mama. She went to the doctor and had to do a minor surgery for some tests. Try taking the train from boon lay to orchard on the red line; my buttocks hurt so much before I even reach. The whole wait wait wait and I was with my philosophy book and not my ds. What's happening to me?? I am kind of very tired with life.. There is always never ending assignments.. Tata~ Off to rest before tuition..

No comments:

Post a Comment