Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Updates updates!!!

I think it's time I wake up my sleeping blog!! Let's talk about my busy last week, the last week of school holidays. So I had to work everyday, plus tuition on mon & wed, plus chalet on fri & sat. My student was sick on mon, so a great relieve for me as I can stop my rushing halfway. Wed was TIRED!! I end my work at 7 and had to rush to tuition, not a single bus in sight & when there was at last a bus, it didn't stop as it was full! I was 20 mins late for tuition, after I ran for a distance to my tuition place from the bus stop! Thurs was a long day as we went to farm mart & it was the 9-7 shift for me. Fri, OMG! I had to work till 4.15 while others were enjoying at the chalet. So I rushed down after work and reached at 6 plus. I was too tired to enjoy, but was happy that I got to spend time with my cousins. So back to rushing again on sat. It was my student care family day. I was 30 mins late as I took the wrong bus. I enjoyed family day and was really touched with the little surprise from Ms Fun. I had a little gift.. =D Sun, had a little gathering at fish & co. Gerald, calvin, ttc, 2t, shawn, mervin, mel, flower were there. We had a nice little catching up, the guys (exp. Mervin) went for movie after that, the rest (exp. 2t) went for shopping. I spent 50 plus bucks on that day!! But was happy that my ds revive with the new charger & I bought my 棒棒堂 DVD!! & I am proud to announce that I spent lesser than Mel though.. ;) I am like zombie at work for these two days.. Hope things will get better when the week end comes. I need sleep!!! Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment