Saturday, June 07, 2008

I am here to update..

Hihihihihi... I am here for updates..

05/06/2008
Went for excursion with the students. They really performed very well at Highpoint. The cleaning up was a bit disaster with the primary twos, but overall was fine. We had lunch at Bedok interchange & went for door knocking to give out bread of life. Met with a little incident, where a "crazy man" slam his door and shouted nasty words. Little Michelle was shocked to tears and everyone, my primary twos & some of the primary fours were scared too.. So we took the stairs down, all the way from 12th storey to the 1st storey. My brave little angels were all fine. We all had lots of fun during the games at Bedok reservoir. That ends my tiring day~

06/06/2008
We had pasar malam, stalls opened by the little angels. I had two wonderful massage, nail polish, colourings & two exchange items. Thanks to Aigner for buying the stuffed toy car, donated by Kah Huey, for me. The only stall I didn't dare to try was the hair salon. They had cute hairstyles for all the other teachers, but I must say that their skills were good.

I am now preparing some stuffs for work, rainy day=sleepy day. We will be going out fir dinner tonight. Happy~ Tata~ Can't wait for lollipop DVD which was released at Taiwan yesterday.

Some photos to share..
Just out from the hair salon (Audrey & Kai Ning)


Giant vs dwarf (Hui Sheng & Clarice)


No comments:

Post a Comment